WELCOME TO MY PAGE

My photo
KOTA KINABALU, SABAH, Malaysia

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MYSELF


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM...

My name is Razi Haji Unuh. I live in Sabah more specifically in the eastern region in Malaysia. I was born in June 13th 1983 in my lovely city; Kota Kinabalu, growing up and finished all my public learning there until diploma level at Universiti Teknologi MARA Kota Kinabalu Branch. I had finished my Diploma in Science there for two and half years.

Then, I took my Bachelor Degree of Science (HONS.) Physics also from Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam Campus, Selangor. My field of studies were majoring in physics and mathematics and minor in management. After my graduation from the university, I return to my hometown again and worked as an executive officer Student Career and Development in PTPL Kolej for one year.

Recently, I further my study under Ministry of Education as a trainee teacher at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Tanjong Malim Perak for almost a year. Now, my goal is just to be a great teacher that can be shared all my knowledge with my students. I want to be somebody that guided youth to be a leader in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment